The Sumsave® (AS) RZ1MAZ1-K 0.6 / 1kV CPR cables meet the criteria for classification of construction products according to Regulation CPR 305/2011 and standard EN 50575,
indicated for fixed installations, protected or not, where in case of fire requires a low emission of smoke and corrosive gases, such as premises with fire and explosion risk (according to ITC-BT 29), public places of attendance, hospitals, schools, shopping centers and airports. Flexible and armed cable, recommended for low voltage distribution networks, connections and lighting in all types of industrial plants that present an extreme degree of demand and protection against all types of mechanical aggressions and extreme environments. . Suitable for installations in premises with risk of fire and explosion ITC-BT 29.
Regulations | General Properties
- No flame propagation according UNE-EN 60332-1-2, EN 60332-1-2 & IEC 60332-1-2
- No fire propagation,heat and smoke emision, FIGRA index & dropping of inflamed particles according EN 50399
- Zero halogen emissions según UNE-EN 50267, EN 50267 & IEC 60754
- Low corrosivity according UNE-EN 50267, EN 50267 & IEC 60754 (conductivity < 2,5 μS/mm y pH > 4,3)
- Smoke transmittance according UNE-EN 61034-2, EN 61034-2 & IEC 61034-2
- Electrolytic bare Copper Conductor (Class 5) according to IEC 60228
- Insulation Crosslinked polyethylene (XLPE) type DIX 3 according to UNE 21123, HD 603 S1 and IEC 60502-1
- Colour code:Black insulation for one core cables.
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin Armor bedding
- Aluminum wires armor + counter helix aluminum tape, minimum coverage of 90% according to IEC 60502-1
- Thermoplastic polyolefin outer sheath type DMZ-E according to UNE 21123 and UNE-HD 603-1
- Green colour (Black outer sheath can be offered upon manufacturing PO)
- Marking:SUMCAB Sumsave® (AS) RZ1MAZ1-K (NxS mm2) 0,6/1 kV Cca-s1b,d1,a1 (year)(traze code)(meter marking)
- Design according IEC 60502-1
- Rated Voltage 0,6/1 kV
- Test voltage 3.500 V C.A.
- Max. temperature 90 ºC (250 °C during 5sec. In case of short circuit)
- Bending radius 10xD
- Operating temperature -40 °C a +90 °C