- For indoor and outdoor environments, in cabinets, conduits and trays.
- Resistant to UV rays, flame retardant and resistant to hydrocarbons.
- Compliant with CE low voltage regulations and free of hazardous substances according to RoHS.
Foundation Fieldbus type Fieldbus cable for installation in industrial plants.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1
- UV resistant according to UL 1581
- Oil and hydrocarbon resistant according to ICEA S 73-532
- Copper conductor, solid, diameter 1.17mm (0.75mm² / AWG19)
- Expanded polyethylene + fine layer of high-density polyethylene
- Blue or brown identification
- Braid shielding with tin plated copper braided wires
- Special PVC outer sheath, flame retardant, UV and hydrocarbon resistant
- Yellow or orange
- Service temperature -30ºC hasta +90ºC
- Minimum curve radius 7.5 x external cable diameter
- External diameter, approx. 7.9 +/- 0.3mm
- Conductor resistance ? 24 Ohm/km
- Resistance of the shielding ? 9.5 Ohm/km
- Resistance of the insulation ? 20 MOhm*km
- Usual impedance (31.25 KHz) 100 +/- 20 Ohm
- Attenuation 39 KHz ? 3.4 dB/km
- Capacitance (1KHz) ? 65 nF/km