- For indoor and outdoor environments, in cabinets, conduits and trays.
- Resistant to UV rays, flame retardant and resistant to hydrocarbons.
- Compliant with CE low voltage regulations and free of hazardous substances according to RoHS.
DP Profibus Fieldbus cable for installation in industrial plants.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1
- UV resistant according to UL 1581
- Oil and hydrocarbon resistant according to ICEA S 73-532
- Copper conductor, solid, diameter 0.64mm (0.34mm² / AWG22)
- Expanded polyethylene + fine layer of high-density polyethylene
- Red and green identification
- Tin plated copper wire braid shielding
- Special PVC outer sheath, flame retardant, UV and hydrocarbon resistant
- Service temperature -30ºC to +90ºC
- Minimum curve radius 7.5 x external cable diameter
- External diameter, approx. 8.0 +/- 0.4mm
- Loop resistance ? 110 Ohm/km
- Resistance of the shielding ? 9.5 Ohm/km
- Resistance of the insulation ? 16 GOhm*km
- Usual impedance (3-20 MHz) 150 +/-15 Ohm | (31.25 – 38.4 KHz) 185 +/- 15 Ohm | (9.6 KHz) 270 +/- 27 Ohm
- Attenuation 16 MHz ? 42dB/km | 4 MHz ? 22dB/km | 38.4 KHz ? 4 dB/km | 9.6 KHz ? 2.5 dB/km
- Capacitance (1KHz) ? 28.5 nF/km