- Cables for cable chains for communication
Profibus DP Cable, extra flexible, for use in cable chains with movement speed of up to 180m/min.
Halogen free and flame retardant cable.
Regulations | General Properties
- IEC 60332-1-2 Flame retardant
- IEC 60811-2-1 Resistance to oils and industrial greases
- IEC 60754-1 Halogen free
- Conductor Fine threads of copper (AWG22/19)
- Insulation FPE
- Identification Red & green
- Cabling 1 pair
- Shielding Tape of Alu/Pet, with shielding of tinned copper braid, coverage of 65%
- Exterior sheath Polyurethane, turquoise colour
- Characteristic impedance 150 Ohm +/-15 Ohm
- Capacitance to 1 KHz 28 nF/km
- Minimum bend radius 8 x outer diameter
- Service temperature -20ºC to +80ºC
- Max. movement speed 180m/min.
- Max. acceleration/deceleration 4 m/s
- Max. horizontal movement 25 m
- Number of cycles: Min. 1 mio. / Max. 10 mio. Depending on the exact application. For more information, contact your Sumcab technical sales manager.