- Highly flexible armored cable with high protection against the action of rodents.
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV.
Flexible cable, armored with steel braid. For installations where enhanced mechanical strength or resistance to the action of rodents is needed.For example, in warehouses, production plants and agricultural activities
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to IEC60228 / EN60228
- PVC insulation
- Conductor identification according to VDE0293 ??JZ= with black numbering and a yellow/green conductor ??OZ= All with black numbering (without yellow/green conductor) ??JB = with colours and a yellow/green conductor ??OB = with colours (without yellow/green conductor)
- Bedding / PVC inner sheath, in grey or black colour
- Armor of galvanized steel wires braid
- PVC outer sheath
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 6 x Outer diameter