- Cable for cable chains
- Power & control
Power and control cable, extra flexible with PVC sheath, for use in cable chains with movement speed of up to 200 m/min. Flame retardant cable.
Regulations | General Properties
- IEC 60332-1-2 Flame retardant
- IEC 60811-2-1 Resistance to oils and industrial greases
- Conductor Fine threads of bare copper, extra flexible, Class 6 according to EN 60228
- Insulation PVC
- Identification Black with white numbers, conductor yw/grn (G)
- Cabling In concentric layers with optimum feed-through cabling
- Exterior sheath PVC, grey colour RAL 7001
- Service voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2.500V
- Minimum bend radius 7.5 x outer diameter
- Service temperature -5ºC to +80ºC
- Max. movement speed 200m/min.
- Max. acceleration/deceleration 15 m/s²
- Max. horizontal movement distance 10 m
- Number of cycles: Min. 1 mio. / Max. 10 mio. Depending on the exact application. For more information, contact your Sumcab technical sales manager.