- Greater flexibility and higher conductor temperature resistance.
- Easier handling during installation
Flexible cable for fixed installations, suitable for power transmission at indoor and outdoor installations, power inlet connections, public lighting, etc. Highly flexible conductors and sheath, especially suitable for facilities with complex layouts.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards IEC60502
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to immersion in water
- Suitable for outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- Ethylene propylene (EPR) insulation
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours) (also available on request without a grounding conductor)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Outer PVC sheath, type DMV 18 according to HD603-1
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –25ºC to 90ºC
- Conductor maximum temperature: 105ºC (250ºC in case of short-circuit)
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to IEC60364
- Minimum bending radius: 4 x Outer diameter