- In compliance with DIN standard EN 60079-14, VDE 0165 Part 1.
- Electrical cables for intrinsic safety circuits.
Flexible shielded cable for fixed installation, suitable for intrinsic safety circuits in electrical installations, control, signal and measurement regulation, machine tools, production machines, etc. Highly flexible insulation and sheath, especially suitable for facilities with complex layouts.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Mineral oil resistance according to UNE 21031 TM5
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- PVC insulation
- Conductor identification according to DIN 47100
- Stranding in pairs
- Shield of braided wires (Bare or tinned copper)
- Outer PVC sheath
- Blue colour
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 7.5 x Outer diameter in fixed installation