Suitable for the following facilities:
- ITC-BT 07 Underground networks for low voltage distribution
- ITC-BT 09 Underground power networks for outdoor lighting installations
- ITC-BT 11 Electricity distribution networks. Underground connections
- ITC-BT 20 Indoor or reception installations
- ITC-BT 30 Installations in premises with special characteristics
RC4V-K CPR cables complies with the construction product classification according to CPR Regulation 305/2011 and EN 50575 standard, which are indicated for the installations where electromagnetic protection is required to avoid parasitic currents. Its use is recommended for control applications and command drives, solenoid valves, start-up of machines and robots, intensity and voltage regulation in motorised valves.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to UNE-EN 60332-1-2, EN 60332-1-2 andIEC 60332-1-2.
- Conductor: Flexible electrolytic bare copper (Class 5) according to UNE-EN 60228, EN 60228 and IEC 60228
- Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) type DIX 3 according to UNE 21123, HD 603 S1 and IEC 60502-1
- Color code: according to UNE 21089 and HD 308 S2
- Screen: Copper wire braid, coverage 60% on a polyester sheath covering the cable assembly according UNE 21123
- Outer Sheath: Polyvinyl chloride type DMV-18 according to UNE 21123, UNE-HD 603-1 and IEC 60502
- Color Black
- Nominal voltage 0,6/1 kV
- Test voltage 3.500 V C.A.
- Maximum temperature 90 °C (250°C Short circuit temperature, 5seg.)
- Minimum bending radius 8 x outer diameter (fixed inst.)
- Operating temperature -25 °C a +90 °C