- Highly flexible rubber cable, resistant to hot particle projections.
For use in welding machines to connect the machine to the electrode clamp.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards D UNE 21027-6, VDE0282 part 6, HD 2.6 S2
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60331-1-1
- Resistant to hot particle projections according to UNE 21027-2
- Oil resistant according to EN60811-2-1
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228 (flexibility: see conductor wiring)
- Insulation and outer sheath made of polychloroprene, type EM5
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 100V
- Test voltage 1,000V
- Temperature range –40ºC to 80ºC (in fixed installation)
- Minimum bending radius: 12 x outer diameter