- Sheath with high industrial oil resistance and completely silicone-free (paint booths)
- With (harmonized) HAR-Certification.
ApplicationFlexibe shielded cable for use in signalling, control and measurement, etc. With a highly flexible and oil resistant sheath. Manufactured with HAR certification.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards HD21.13 S1 / VDE0281 Part 13
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Excellent resistance to industrial oils and greases
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to IEC60228 / EN60228
- Insulation made of a special PVC mixture
- Conductor identification according to VDE0293 ??JZ= with black numbering and a yellow/green conductor •?Bedding / PVC inner sheath, in grey or black colour
- Shield of braided tinned copper wires
- Outer PVC sheath with high oil resistance
- Grey colour RAL7001
- Rated voltage 300V/500V
- Test voltage 3,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC (–40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installation)
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Minimum bending radius: 15 x Outer diameter (4 in fixed installation)