- The conductors and the grounding wire are twisted forming a fourfold. This very effective construction and the materials used for insulation facilitate the cable asymmetry, thus reducing the electromagnetic flow compensation and consequently also the wave emission. Both shields give the cable a very effective coating against high and low frequencies. This optimized design allows decreasing impedance, thereby reducing the wave radiation.
- EMV = EMC-Conformity, i.e., Electromagnetic compatibility
Double shield cable, highly flexible for power supply to motors and inverters.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Halogen emission <18% according to IEC60754, EN50267-2
- Excellent oil resistance according to EN60811-2-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good water resistance according to EN60811-1-3
- Suitable for outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- Polyolefin insulation
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours with yellow/green conductor)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Shield of an aluminum / mylar tape, 100% coverage, with an overlap of 25%
- Shield of braided tinned copper wires, 95% coverage
- Outer PVC sheath, type TM2
- Black or transparent colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 4,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation, –5ºC to 70ºC in mobile installation
- Conductor maximum temperature: 80ºC
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to IEC60364
- Minimum bending radius: 6 x Outer diameter in fixed installation.