- The power conductors are braided as a whole set. The grounding is divided in three conductors arranged in the shape of a star, thus filling the empty spaces. The shield design is adapted to this constructive type. It combines the high effectiveness of the coating with the remarkable reduction of electromagnetic flow, being all this due to the symmetrical arrangement of the conductors, almost completely compensating the distortions that may occur.
- EMV = EMC-Conformity, i.e., Electromagnetic compatibility.
Double shield cable, highly flexible for power supply to motors and inverters. With reduced outer diameter and highly flexible for installation in facilities with complex layouts.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Halogen emission <18% according to IEC60754, EN50267-2
- Excellent oil resistance according to EN60811-2-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Water resistance according to EN60811-1-3
- Suitable for outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- Polyolefin insulation
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours with three yellow/green conductor conductors)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- 23 micron polyester tape
- Shield of an aluminum / mylar tape, 100% coverage, with an overlap of 25%
- Shield of braided tinned copper wires, 95% coverage
- Outer PVC sheath, type TM2
- Black or transparent colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 4,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation, –5ºC to 70ºC in mobile installation
- Conductor maximum temperature: 80ºC
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to IEC60364
- Minimum bending radius: 6 x Outer diameter in fixed installation.