- Specially designed for low temperatures.
- Space saving. Very low minimum bending radius
- Also suitable for installation in cable travelling chains
Flexible flat cable specially designed for connection to overhead cranes, hoists, elevators, lifts, festoon lighting garlands, etc Suspension in lifts up to 35 m and with a maximum travel speed of 1.6 m / sec.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards DIN VDE0250
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Resistance to UV rays
- Resistance to abrasion
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 or Class 6 extra-flexibility according to EN60228
- PVC insulation, special for low temperatures
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours) or EN50334 (with black numbering)
- Conductors in parallel arrangement
- PVC outer sheath, special for low temperatures, flame retardant
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 300V/500V
- Test voltage 1,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range 35ºC to 70ºC