- For reeling aplications with a speed of up to 180m/min.
- Traction force up to 30 N/mm².
Extra-flexible rubber cable for use in reeling aplications, push button panels, automated cable routing systems, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards DIN VDE0250
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Resistance to UV rays
- Resistance to abrasion
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Highly flexible
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- Cross-linked rubber insulation
- Conductor identification: white or black with numbering + yellow/green conductor
- Aramid central reinforcement
- Short concentric wiring
- Rubber bedding
- Reinforcing by Kevlar® braiding
- Reinforced rubber inner sheath
- Yellow colour
- Rated voltage 600V/1,000V
- Test voltage 4,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –25ºC to 90ºC