- Sheath with high industrial oil resistance and completely silicone-free (paint booths)
- Specially designed for machine tool and for the automotive industry
- Space saving due to reduced thickness and diameter.
Flexibe cable for use in signal, control and measurement regulation, etc. With a highly flexible and oil resistant sheath. Manufactured according to German VDE standards. Especially suitable for machine tool applications according to DESINA.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards DIN VDE0245
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Water resistant in case of occasional contact with water
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to IEC60228 / EN60228
- PVC insulation,
- Conductor identification according to VDE0293 ??JZ= with black numbering and a yellow/green conductor ??OZ= All with black numbering (without yellow/green conductor) ??JB = with colours and a yellow/green conductor ??OB = with colours (without yellow/green conductor)
- Outer PVC sheath with high oil resistance
- Grey colour RAL7001
- Rated voltage 300V/500V
- Test voltage 2,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC (–40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installations)
- Minimum bending radius 15 x Outer diameter (4 in fixed installations)