- Possibility of manufacturing the cable sheath in other colours, with customized sheath marking, etc.
Flexible shielded cable (arranged in pairs/triads or as a whole set) for signalling and control suitable for industrial machinery Specially designed for areas where electrical noise protection is required.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Mineral oil resistance according to UNE 21031 TM5
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Suitable for outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- PVC insulation, type PVC/A, according to UNE 21031 p-1
- Conductor identification: Black and numbered Blue or Black and numbered White. (Also available on request in other colours)
- Stranding arranged in pairs and triads (with at least 15-20 turns per meter)
- Shield of an aluminum / polyester tape (when arranged in pairs) + tinned copper drain wire
- Shield of an aluminum / polyester tape (when arranged as a whole set) + tinned copper drain wire
- 100% shield coverage, with a minimum overlap of 25%
- Outer PVC sheath
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 7.5 x Outer diameter