- Possibility of manufacturing the cable sheath in other colours, with customized sheath marking, etc.
Flexible shielded cable for signalling and control suitable for industrial machinery. Specially designed for areas where electrical noise protection is required.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Mineral oil resistance according to UNE 21031 TM5
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Suitable for outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- PVC insulation, type PVC/A, according to UNE 21031 p-1
- Conductor identification: Black and numbered Blue or Black and numbered White
- Also available on request in other colours
- Stranding arranged in pairs and triads (with at least 15-20 turns per meter)
- Shield made of an aluminum / polyester tape + tinned copper drain wire
- Outer PVC sheath
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation, –5ºC to 70ºC in mobile installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 7.5 x Outer diameter