- For reeling applications with a speed of up to 240 m / min (horizontally) and 180 m / min (vertically)
- Traction force up to 30 N / mm²
- Very reduced outside diameters and weight compared to conventional product type NSHTÖU.
- Also available in shielded version, with high electromagnetic shielding, type Sumflex® CPUR-HF.
Extra-flexible cable for reeling applications and cable collecting systems with a spreader/ basket system, push button panels, energy cable chains etc. Also suitable to be permanently immersed to a depth of 50 m.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards DIN VDE0250
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60331-1-1
- Halogen free according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Oil resistant according to EN60811-2-1
- Resistance to UV rays
- Resistance to abrasion
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Highly flexible
- Excellent water resistance
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 or 6 flexibility / extra-flexibility according to EN60228
- Polyester insulation
- Conductor identification: HD308 (Colours) or EN50334 (with black numbering) or DIN 47100
- Short concentric wiring or in groups (8 x 6 G 2.5)
- Non-toxic polyurethane bedding
- Reinforcing by Kevlar® braiding
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 600V/1,000V
- Test voltage 4,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 70ºC