- Completely silicone-free sheath (paint booths)
- Specially designed for machine tool and for the automotive industry
- With high power protection due to 4kV test voltage.
- EMV = EMC-Conformity, i.e., Electromagnetic compatibility
Flexible shielded cable for use in signalling, control and measurement. etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Excellent resistance to industrial oils and greases
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to IEC60228 / EN60228
- PVC insulation
- Conductor identification according to VDE0293 ??JZ= with black numbering and a yellow/green conductor ??OZ= All with black numbering (without yellow/green conductor) ??JB = with colours and a yellow/green conductor ??OB = with colours (without yellow/green conductor)
- Bedding / PVC inner sheath, in grey or black colour
- Shield of braided tinned copper wires
- Outer PVC sheath with high oil resistance
- Transparent colour
- Rated voltage 300V/500V
- Test voltage 4,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –15ºC to 70ºC (–40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installation)
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Insulation resistance >20 GOhm x cm
- Minimum bending radius: 20 x Outer diameter (6 in fixed installation)