- Possibility of manufacturing the cable sheath in other colours, with customized sheath marking, etc.
- On request also available in section 1.0 mm2, 1.5 mm2 and 2.5 mm2
Flexible cable for power, instrumentation and control regulation. For connections where the voltage induced by an external electromagnetic field can affect the transmitted signal. For connections of electronic equipment such as variable speed drives, electronic weighting scales, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards IEC60502
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Suitable for outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- XLPE insulation, type DIX 3 according to HD603-1
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours) or EN50334 (with black numbering). (Also available on request without a grounding conductor)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- 23 micron polyester tape
- Shield of braided bare copper wires
- Outer PVC sheath, type DMV 18, according to HD603-1
- Black colour
- Rated Voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –25ºC to 90ºC in fixed installation
- Conductor maximum temperature: 90ºC (250ºC in case of short-circuit)
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to IEC60364
- Minimum bending radius: 5 x Outer diameter