- Rubber cable with high electromagnetic shielding, highly flexible for facilities with complex layouts.
In industrial and agricultural workshops, for machines on construction sites. For indoor and outdoor installations, in both dry and wet environments.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards BS6500
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Oil resistance according to UNE-EN60811-2-1
- Resistance to UV rays
- Resistance to low temperatures
- Resistance to water absorption
- Resistance to abrasion
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- Rubber insulation type EI4
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours) or EN50334 (with black numbering)
- Bedding / inner sheath made of thermoset polychloroprene (PCP), type EM2
- Shield of tinned copper braided wires
- Outer sheath made of thermoset polychloroprene (PCP), type EM2
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 1,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installation, –25ºC to 60ºC in mobile installation
- Minimum bending radius: 8 x Outer diameter