- With special features regarding fire resistance. Fire retardant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3. Also available with white conductors and black numbering
Flexible cable for fixed installation, suitable for intrinsic safety circuits, suitable for power transmission in indoor and outdoor installations. Highly flexible insulation and sheath, especially suitable for facilities with complex layouts.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards IEC60502 /HD603-1
- Fire retardant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Mineral oil resistance according to UNE 21031 TM5
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to immersion in water
- Suitable for outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- PVC insulation, type ST1, according to IEC60502-1
- Conductor identification: black cores with white numbering or white cores with black numbering
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Outer PVC sheath, type ST2, according to IEC60502
- Blue colour
- Rated voltage 300V/500V
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation, –5ºC to 70ºC in mobile installations.
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to IEC60364
- 5 x Ø minimum bending radius