- Possibility of manufacturing the cable sheath in other colours, with customized sheath marking, etc.
Flexible cable for fixed installation, suitable for intrinsic safety circuits in electrical installations, control, signal and measurement regulation, machine tools, production machines, etc. Highly flexible insulation and sheath, especially suitable for facilities with complex layouts.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Mineral oil resistance according to UNE 21031 TM5
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Water resistant in case of occasional contact with water
- Suitable for outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- PVC insulation, type PVC/A, according to UNE 21031 p-1
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours) or EN50334 (with black numbering). (Also available on request without a grounding conductor)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Outer sheath made of PVC and acrylic rubber, type TM5, according to UNE 21031-13
- Blue colour
- Rated voltage 300V/500V
- Test voltage 2,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation, –5ºC to 70ºC in mobile installations.
- 5 x Ø minimum bending radius