- Possibility of manufacturing the cable sheath in other colours, with customized sheath marking, etc.
Flexible cable for instrumentation, control, signalling and measurement. For connections where the voltage induced by an external electromagnetic field can affect the transmitted signal. For connections of electronic equipment, computer systems, power supply equipment such as variable speed drives, electronic weighing scales, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to UNE 21031-13 standard
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Suitable for outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- PVC insulation, type PVC/A, according to UNE 21031 p-1
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours) or EN50334 (with black numbering) (Also available on request without a grounding conductor)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- 23 micron polyester tape
- Shield made of braided bare copper wires
- Outer PVC sheath, type DMV 18, according to IEC60502-1
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 300V/500V
- Test voltage 2,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 5 x Outer diameter in fixed installation