- Highly flexible cable, shielded and armored, with high protection against the action of rodents is needed.
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV.
Flexible cable, shielded and armored with steel braid. For installations where enhanced mechanical strength or resistance to the action of rodents is needed. For example, in warehouses, production plants and agricultural activities
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to IEC60228 / EN60228
- PVC insulation
- Conductor identification according to VDE0293 ??JZ= with black numbering and a ??yellow/green conductor ??OZ= All with black numbering (without yellow/green conductor) ??JB = with colours and a yellow/green conductor ??OB = with colours (without yellow/green conductor)
- Bedding / PVC inner sheath, in grey or black colour
- Armor of galvanized steel wires braid
- PVC outer sheath
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 12 x Outer diameter in fixed installation