- Low capacitance cable for outdoor installation, directly buried
- Specially designed for data systems with transmission speed of up to 10 megabits per second.
- Suitable for signal interfaces RS232 and RS485.
Low capacitance cable for data communication systems. For control and electronic signal, computer systems, etc. Outdoor installation
Regulations | General Properties
- According to DIN VDE0812
- Flame retardant according to EN 60332-1-2 / IEC 60332-1
- Conductor formed by thin bare copper wires according to EN60228
- HD (High Density) polyethylene insulation
- Colour code according to DIN 47100 (see chart S2)
- Conductors braided in pairs*
- Braided tinned copper general shield, coverage of 70%
- PVC bedding, grey colour
- Reinforced PVC outer sheath, flame retardant
- Black colour (RAL9005) for outdoor installation
* Keeping the wiring as short as possible reduces to a minimum external interferences
- Rated voltage 350V (0.14mm²); 500V (0.25mm²) (Not to be used for direct connection to the main power supply or other low impedance sources)
- Test voltage 2,000V
- Inductance 0.65 mH/km aprox.
- Mutual capacitance 60pf/m
- Insulation resistance > 5GOhm x km
- Temperature range –30ºC to +70ºC in fixed installation
- Crosstalk attenuation up to 1 MHz min. 50dB; up to 10MHz min. 40dB
- Characteristic impedance 100? ± 15