- Armoured medium voltage cable for industrial use.
Armoured medium voltage cable for industrial use both indoors and outdoors. In areas where mechanical protection is required.
Installation under tube or directly buried.
Regulations | General Properties
- Construction regulations IEC 60502-2
- Flame retardant IEC 60332-1
- Class 2 copper conductor
- Inner semiconductor: semiconductor screen extruded on the conductor
- Cross-linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE)
- Outer semiconductor: semiconductor screen extruded on the insulation
- Internal PVC covering
- Galvanised steel wire armour (Aluminium for single-pole cables)
- External PVC cover
- Operating voltage: 6/10 kV, 8,7/15 kV, 12/20 kV, 18/30 kV
- Minimum operating temperature: -30 °C
- Maximum operating temperature: 90 °C
- Short circuit temperature: 250°C
- Bend radius: 20 x cable diameter