- For indoor and outdoor environments, in cabinets, conduits or trays.
- Resistant to UV rays, flame retardant and resistant to hydrocarbons.
- Compliant with CE low voltage regulations and free of hazardous substances according to RoHS.
ApplicationInstrumentation cable with individual and general shielding, suitable for installation in industrial plants.
Regulations | General Properties
- Construction standard EN 50288-7
- Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1
- UV resistant according to UL 1581
- Oil and hydrocarbon resistant according to ICEA S 73-532
- Polished copper conductor, semi-rigid Class 2 (Sumline) or flexible Class 5 (Sumflex), according to EN 60228
- Cross-link polyethylene insulation (XLPE 90ºC)
- Numbered black, red and white conductor identification (other colours available upon request)
- Wiring by triads with optimal braid spacing to block interferences
- Individual electromagnetic protection shielding, with Alu/Mylar tape, surrounding each triad (TiMF)
- Plastic tape protection surrounding the cables
- Electromagnetic protection shielding, Alu/Mylar tape, surrounding the set and with a 50% minimum overlapping
- Tin plated copper shielding continuity wire, 7 thin wires
- Plastic tape protection under sheath
- Special PVC outer sheath, flame retardant, UV and hydrocarbon resistant
- Available in black, grey or blue (Intrinsic safety)
- Service temperature -30ºC to +90ºC
- Minimum curve radius 12 x external cable diameter
- Insulation resistance 5000 M? x km - Mutual capacitance <150 nF/km
- Inductance 1 mH/km - Service voltage (and voltage test) 300V (1kV) or 500V (2kV)