- The XXL armored cable available in large sections.
- No minimum quantities and delivery time from 4-5 days.
- Other sizes are available on request.
Armored cable for low voltage distribution networks, power supply inlet connections and lighting in all types of industrial plants.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards IEC60502
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60331-1-1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Bare electrolytic copper in sectoral formation, Class 2 according to EN60228
- Insulation made of cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
- Conductor identification according to HD308
- PVC bedding / inner sheath
- Armor of galvanized steel wires
- PVC outer sheath
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –25ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation
- Maximum conductor temperature 90ºC (250ºC in case of short-circuit)
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 10 x Outer diameter in fixed installation