- According to ITC-BT-029 of the Low Voltage Electro-technical Regulation for electrical installations at premises with risk of fire and explosion.
- Also available in a non-toxic version.
- Sumsave AS Z1HOZ1MZ1-K.
Instrumentation and control cable for signal transmission. Suitable for all types of industrial plants such as petrochemical stations, power plants, combined cycle thermal power plants, Solar thermal energy plants, biodiesel production plants, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Fire retardant according to EN50266-2-4 / IEC60332-3-24
- Resistant to hydrocarbons and mineral oils according to UIC-895OR
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Good electromagnetic shielding
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Bare electrolytic copper, Class 2 according to UNE 60228
- PVC insulation
- Conductor identification: blue and numbered black or white and numbered black
- Stranding in pairs and triads (with at least 15-20 turns per meter*)
- All pairs / triads wired as a whole set in concentric crowns
- Shield of pairs/triads made of polyester tape + tinned copper drain wire + aluminum/polyester tape
- 100% shield coverage, with a minimum overlap of 25%
- General shield made of polyester tape + tinned copper drain wire + aluminum/polyester tape
- PVC bedding / inner sheath, resistant to hydrocarbons and mineral oils
- Armor of galvanized steel wires
- Minimum armor coverage of 90%
- PVC outer sheath, resistant to hydrocarbons and mineral oils
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 500V
- Test voltage1,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –25ºC to 90ºC in fixed installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 10 x Outer diameter in fixed installation