- Cables for cable chains
- Power & control
Power and control cable, extra flexible with TPE-E insulation and PUR sheath, for use in cable chains with movement speed of up to 300m/min. UL & CSA certified. Halogen free and flame retardant cable.
Regulations | General Properties
- UL & CSA Certification for USA and Canada
- UL FT2 Flame retardant
- HD 22.10 Resistance to oils and industrial greases
- EN 60754-1 Halogen free
- Good resistance to acids, alkaline solutions, solvents, hydraulic liquids, etc.
- Resistant to abrasion and cuts
- Outer sheath with low-adherence surface
- Excellent resistance to moisture
- Conductor Fine threads of bare copper, extra flexible, Class 6 according to EN 60228
- Insulation TPE-E
- Identification Black with white numbers, conductor yw/grn
- Cabling In concentric layers with optimum feed-through cabling
- Exterior sheath PUR, grey colour RAL 7001
- Service voltage 600V
- Test voltage 4000V
- Minimum bend radius 5 x outer diameter
- Service temperature -40ºC a +80ºC
- Max. movement speed 300 m/min.
- Max. acceleration/deceleration 40 m/s²
- Max. horizontal movement max. 100m
- Number of cycles: Min. 1 mio. / Max. 10 mio. Depending on the exact application. For more information, contact your Sumcab technical sales manager.