- Encoder & Resolver para Servo
Servomotor control cable for Resolver, Encoder signals etc., extra flexible with TPE-E insulation and PUR sheath, for use in cable chains with movement speed of up to 300 m/min. UL & CSA certified. Halogen free and flame retardant cable.
Regulations | General Properties
- UL & CSA Certification for USA and Canada
- UL FT2 Flame retardant
- HD 22.10 Resistance to oils and industrial greases
- EN 60754-1 Halogen free
- Other features:
Good resistance to acids, alkaline solutions, solvents, hydraulic liquids, etc.
Resistant to abrasion and cuts
Outer sheath with low-adherence surface
Excellent resistance to moisture
- Conductor Fine threads of bare copper, extra flexible, Class 6 according to EN 60228
- Insulation TPE-E
- Identification According to system, consult
- Cabling According to system, consult
- Shielding Tinned copper braid
- Exterior sheath PUR, green colour RAL 6018
- Service voltage 300V
- Test voltage 2500V
- Minimum bend radius 6 x outer diameter
- Service temperature -40ºC to +80ºC
- Max. movement speed 300m/min.
- Max. acceleration/deceleration 40 m/s²
- Max. horizontal movement distance 100 m
- Number of cycles: Min. 1 mio. / Max. 10 mio. Depending on the exact application. For more information, contact your Sumcab technical sales manager.