- Cables for cable chains, Power for Servo
Servomotor power and cable, extra flexible with Thermoplastic polymer insulation and PUR sheath, for use in cable chains with movement speed of up to 250m/min. UL & CSA certified. Halogen free and flame retardant cable.
Regulations | General Properties
- UL & CSA Certification for USA and Canada
- UL FT2 Flame retardant
- HD 22.10 Resistance to oils and industrial greases
- EN 60754-1 Halogen free
- Other features:
Good resistance to acids, alkaline solutions, solvents, hydraulic liquids, etc.
Resistant to abrasion and cuts
Outer sheath with low-adherence surface
Excellent resistance to moisture
- Conductor Fine threads of bare copper, extra flexible, Class 6 according to EN 60228
- Insulation Thermoplastic polymer
- Identification According to system, consult
- Cabling In concentric layers with optimum feed-through cabling
- Shielding Tinned copper braid
- Exterior sheath PUR, orange colour RAL2003
- Service voltage 600/1000V
- Test voltage 4000V
- Minimum bend radius 7.5 x outer diameter
- Service temperature -25ºC to +80ºC
- Max. movement speed 250m/min.
- Max. acceleration/deceleration 30 m/s²
- Max. horizontal movement distance 25 m
- Number of cycles: Min. 1 mio. / Max. 10 mio. Depending on the exact application. For more information, contact your Sumcab technical sales manager.