Suitable for public places according to ITC-BT-28 and for all installations that may cause damage to persons or industrial equipment (Fire Safety Regulation in Industrial Establishments, RD 2267/2004).
Flexible high security shielded cables suitable for power and control regulation in electrical substations and power plants. In case of fire it does not emit toxic substances or corrosive gases, furthermore it does not spread fire, thus protecting public health and preventing damage to electronic equipment. For use in public places like hospitals, schools, airports, shops, manufacturing plants, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards IEC60502
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60331-1-1
- Fire retardant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3
- Halogen free according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Low smoke opacity according to EN50268 / IEC61034
- Low gas corrosivity according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to IEC60228
- Thermoplastic polyolefin insulation
- Conductor identification: black conductors with white numbering
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Shield of copper tape with closed helical shape, overlapping
- Outer thermoplastic polyolefin sheath, halogen free, according to IEC60502
- Green colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 4,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –25ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to IEC60364
- Minimum bending radius: 4 x Outer diameter in fixed installation