- For installations with special purposes according to ITC-BT33 paragraph 4.5 and 6:
- Installation at fairs and amusement parks, stand booths, holiday lighting, etc.
- Suitable for public places according to ITC-BT-28 and for all installations that may cause damage to persons or equipment.
Highly flexible cable suitable for installation in portable machines according to HD516, agricultural tools and machinery according to HD516, indoor and outdoor installations according to HD516, at premises at risk of fire or explosion according to ITC-BT29, at premises with special characteristics according to ITC-BT30, lifting and transportation machines according to ITC-BT32, fairs and stand booths according to ITC-BT34, caravans and caravan parks according to ITC-BT41, ports and marinas for recreational boats according to ITC-BT42.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards HD22.13 / UNE 21027-13
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1
- Fire resistant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3
- Halogen free according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Low smoke opacity according to EN50268 / IEC61034
- Low gas corrosivity according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Resistance to UV rays
- Resistance to low temperatures
- Resistance to water absorption
- Resistance to abrasion
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- Thermoset rubber insulation, halogen free, type EI8
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours) or EN50334 (with black numbering)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Halogen free outer sheath made of thermoset rubber, type EM8
- Black colour
- Rated voltage 450/750V
- Test voltage 2,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installation, –25ºC to 60ºC in mobile installation
- Minimum bending radius: 6 x Outer diameter
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228