- Suitable for public places according to ITC-BT-28 and for all installations that may cause damage to persons or industrial equipment (Fire Safety Regulation in Industrial Establishments, RD 2267/2004).
- Manufactured according to German VDE standards
Flexible high security shielded control and command cables. In case of fire it does not emit toxic substances or corrosive gases, furthermore it does not spread fire, thus protecting public health and preventing damage to electronic equipment. For use in public places like hospitals, schools, airports, shops, manufacturing plants, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60331-1-1
- Fire retardant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3
- Halogen free according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Low smoke opacity according to EN50268 / IEC61034
- Low gas corrosivity according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to IEC60228 / EN60228
- Thermoplastic polyolefin insulation
- Conductor identification according to VDE0293 ??JZ= with black numbering and a yellow/green conductor ??OZ= All with black numbering (without yellow/green conductor) ??JB = with colours and a yellow/green conductor ??OB = with colours (without yellow/green conductor)
- Shield of braided tinned copper wires
- Outer thermoplastic polyolefin sheath
- Grey colour RAL7001
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC (–40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installation)
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Minimum bending radius: 15 x Outer diameter (4 in fixed installation)