- Suitable for public places according to ITC-BT-28 and for all installations that may cause damage to persons or industrial equipment (Fire Safety Regulation in Industrial Establishments, RD 2267/2004).
Flexible high security cables for power distribution. In case of fire it does not emit toxic substances or corrosive gases, furthermore it does not spread fire, thus protecting public health and preventing damage to electronic equipment. For use in public places like hospitals, schools, airports, shops, manufacturing plants, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards IEC60502
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60331-1-1
- Fire retardant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3
- Halogen free according to EN 50267-2-1 / IEC 60754-1
- Low smoke opacity according to EN50268 / IEC61034
- Low gas corrosivity according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- XLPE insulation, type DIX 3 according to HD603-1
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours) (Also available on request without a grounding conductor)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Shield of braided bare copper wires
- Outer polyolefin sheath, halogen free, according to IEC60502
- Green colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –25ºC to 90ºC in fixed installation
- Conductor maximum temperature: 90ºC (250ºC in case of short-circuit)
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to IEC60364
- Minimum bending radius: 7.5 x Outer diameter