- The flexible high security cable for frequency converters.
- Suitable for public places according to ITC-BT-28 and for all installations that may cause damage to persons or industrial equipment (Fire Safety Regulation in Industrial Establishments, RD 2267/2004).
Shielded power cable for industrial use, power distribution boxes, outdoor lighting and control cable for signal transmission. The concentric conductor can be used as neutral or ground wire. Simultaneously, it is also possible to use it with a shield function. Its use is recommended as interconnection cable between frequency converters and motors. In case of fire it does not emit toxic substances or corrosive gases, furthermore it does not spread fire, thus protecting public health and preventing damage to electronic equipment.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards UNE 21123-4
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60331-1-1
- Fire retardant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3
- Halogen free according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Low smoke opacity according to EN50268 / IEC61034
- Low gas corrosivity according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5, flexibility according to EN60228
- XLPE 2XI1 insulation, type DIX3 according HD603-1
- Conductor identification in colours (grey, brown, black)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Bedding / inner sheath made of FRNCLSZH thermoplastic composite according to UNE 21123-4 Annex 1
- Concentric shield of copper wires and cross-wound of copper tape
- Outer sheath made of FRNCLSZH thermoplastic composite according to UNE 21123-4 Annex 1
- Green colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 90ºC in fixed installation (–5ºC during installation)
- Conductor maximum temperature: 90ºC (250ºC in case of short-circuit)
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to IEC60364
- Minimum bending radius: 12 x Outer diameter in fixed installation