- The XXL armored cable available in large sections.
- No minimum quantities and delivery time from 4-5 days.
- Other sizes are available on request.
Armored cable for low voltage distribution networks, power supply inlet connections and lighting in all types of industrial plants. In case of fire it does not emit toxic substances or corrosive gases, furthermore it does not spread fire, thus protecting public health and preventing damage to electronic equipment.
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards IEC60502
- Flame retardant according to EN 60332-1-2 / IEC 60332-1
- Fire retardant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3
- Halogen free according to EN 50267-2-1 / IEC 60754-1
- Low smoke opacity according to EN50268 / IEC61034
- Low gas corrosivity according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Good resistance to water impacts
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Bare electrolytic copper in sectoral formation, Class 2 according to EN60228
- Insulation made of cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
- Conductor identification according to HD308
- Thermoplastic polyolefin bedding / inner sheath
- Armor of galvanized steel wires
- Minimum armor coverage of 90%
- Thermoplastic polyolefin outer sheath
- Black or green colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –25ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation
- Maximum conductor temperature 90ºC (250ºC in case of short-circuit)
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 10 x Outer diameter