- The power cable with increased high security, fire resistant.
- For industrial applications (Fire Safety Regulation in Industrial Establishments, RD 2267/2004).
Flexible fire resistant power cable. Specially designed to transmit electrical power under extreme conditions, such as during a sustained fire, thus ensuring electrical supply to the emergency equipment. For ITC-BT-028 safety circuits not working autonomously (emergency lights, generators, lifts, water pumps, etc.).
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards IEC60502
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60331-1-1
- Fire retardant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3
- Halogen free according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Low smoke opacity according to EN50268 / IEC61034
- Low gas corrosivity according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Fire resistant according to EN50200 / IEC60331
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- Insulation made of thermoset silicone composite according to EN50200
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours)
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Bedding / inner sheath made of polyolefin, halogen free, according to IEC60502 (optional)
- Shield of braided bare copper wires
- Outer polyolefin halogen free sheath according to IEC60502
- Orange colour
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –25ºC to 90ºC in fixed installation, –5ºC to 70ºC in mobile installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to IEC60364
- Minimum bending radius: 7.5 x Outer diameter