- Suitable for public places according to ITC-BT-28 and for all installations that may cause damage to persons or industrial equipment (Fire Safety Regulation in Industrial Establishments, RD 2267/2004).
Flexible shielded cable for signalling and control suitable for industrial machinery Specially designed for areas where electrical noise protection is required. In case of fire it does not emit toxic substances or corrosive gases, furthermore it does not spread fire, thus protecting public health and preventing damage to electronic equipment.
Regulations | General Properties
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60331-1-1
- Fire retardant according to EN50266 / IEC60332-3
- Halogen free according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Low smoke opacity according to EN50268 / IEC61034
- Low gas corrosivity according to EN50267-2-3 / IEC60754-2
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- FRLSHF polyolefin insulation according to HD603
- Conductor identification: Black and numbered Blue or Black and numbered White (Also available on request in other colours)
- Stranding arranged in pairs and triads (with at least 15-20 turns per meter)
- Shield of an aluminum / polyester tape + tinned copper drain wire
- 100% shield coverage, with a minimum overlap of 25%
- Outer sheath made of FRLSHF polyolefin according to HD603
- Green colour
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228
- Maximum allowable intensity according to HD516
- Minimum bending radius: 7.5 x Outer diameter