- Armoured halogen-free medium voltage cable for industrial use.
Armoured halogen-free medium voltage cable for industrial use both indoors and outdoors. In areas where mechanical protection is required.
Installation under tube or directly buried.
Regulations | General Properties
- Construction regulations IEC 60502-2
- Flame retardant IEC 60332-1
- Halogen-free IEC 60754-1
- Low acidity and gas corrosivity IEC 60754-2
- Low opaque smoke emissions IEC 61034-2
- Class 2 copper conductor
- Inner semiconductor: semiconductor screen extruded on the conductor
- Cross-linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE)
- Outer semiconductor: semiconductor screen extruded on the insulation
- Inner halogen-free cover (LSZH)
- Galvanised steel wire armour (Aluminium for single-pole cables)
- Outer halogen-free cover (LSZH)
- Operating voltage: 6/10 kV, 8,7/15 kV, 12/20 kV, 18/30 kV
- Minimum operating temperature: -30 °C
- Maximum operating temperature: 90 °C
- Short circuit temperature: 250°C
- Bend radius: 20 x cable diameter