- Resistant to temperatures between –50ºC and +180ºC.
Also available as high voltage starter cable (spark plug) type 15kV Sumsil Mat*.
For connection of transformers for engines, machinery, appliances, electrical control panels with high ambient temperature
Regulations | General Properties
- Halogen free according to EN 50267-2-1 / IEC 60754-1
- Resistance to industrial oils and greases and to chemical products
- Conductor formed by bare or tinned copper wires, flexible, Class 5, according to EN60228
- Silicone insulation
- Available colours: yellow-green, black, blue, brown, yellow, green, red, violet, pink, orange, white / grey
- Temperature range –50ºC to +180ºC in fixed installation
- Temperature peaks +200ºC
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2.500V