- Resistant to temperatures between –100ºC and +205ºC.
Also available in shielded version Sumtherm 205C.
For connection of transformers for engines, machinery, appliances, electrical control panels with high ambient temperature For installation in indoors and outdoors
Regulations | General Properties
- High resistance against acids, solvents, painting material, hydrocarbons, oils.
- Water resistant
- Conductor formed by bare copper wires, flexible, Class 5, according to EN60228
- Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) insulation
- Colour code according to HD 308
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) outer sheath
- Black colour (RAL9005)
- Temperature range –100ºC to +205ºC in fixed installation
- Temperature peaks +230ºC
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2,500V