- Resistant to temperatures between –190ºC and +260ºC.
Also available in shielded version Sumtherm 260C.
For connection of transformers for engines, machinery, appliances, electrical control panels with high ambient temperature For installation in indoors and outdoors
Regulations | General Properties
- High resistance against acids, solvents, painting material, hydrocarbons, oils.
- Water resistant
- Conductor formed by bare copper wires, flexible, Class 5, according to EN60228
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) insulation
- Colour code according to HD 308
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) outer sheath
- Black colour (RAL9005)
- Temperature range –190ºC to +260ºC in fixed installation
- Temperature peaks +280ºC
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2,500V