- Resistant to temperatures between –190ºC and +350ºC.
For connection of transformers for engines, machinery, appliances, electrical control panels with high ambient temperature
Regulations | General Properties
- High resistance against acids, solvents, painting material, hydrocarbons, oils.
- Water resistant
- Nickel wire conductor, flexible, Class 5, according to EN60228
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) insulation
- Black colour (RAL9005)
- Temperature range –190ºC to +350ºC in fixed installation
- Temperature peaks +400ºC
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 1,500V