- Resistant to temperatures between –195ºC and +400ºC.
For connection of transformers for engines, machinery, appliances, electrical control panels with high ambient temperature For installation in indoors and outdoors
Regulations | General Properties
- High resistance against acids, solvents, painting material, hydrocarbons, oils.
- Water resistant
- Conductor made of nickel-plated copper wires, flexible, Class 5, according to EN60228
- Insulation made of mica sheet + impregnated glass fiber
- Colour code according to HD 308
- Stranding in concentric layers
- Outer sheath made of mica sheet + impregnated glass fiber
- Red colour
- Temperature range –195ºC to +400ºC in fixed installation
- Temperature peaks +1,400ºC
- Rated voltage 300/500V
- Test voltage 2,500V