- Space saving by means of insulation with reduced thickness
- Compliance with standard EN50264-3-1.
- Compliance with the standards regarding fire tests in trains: DIN5510-2; NF F 16-101; UNI CEI 11170-3.
ApplicationFlexible power cable suitable for installation inside trains
Regulations | General Properties
- According to construction standards EN50264-3-1
- Vertical flame spread according to EN60332-1-2; NF C 032-070, 2.1
- Vertical flame spread, arranged in groups, according to EN50266-2-4; EN50266-2-5; EN50305, 9.1.2; NF C 032-070, 2.2
- Smoke density according to EN61034-2; X10-702-2
- Toxicity according to EN50305, 9.2
- Corrosivity of combustion gases according to EN50267-2-2
- Tinned electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228
- Special polymer insulation 1
- Special polymer insulation 2
- Colours: black, grey or yellow/green