- Increased capacitance compared to four-conductor cables
- Reduced outside diameter for difficult layouts and space saving.
- Excellent electromagnetic shielding
- Also available in brown, black, grey, blue and yellow-
Unipolar cable for power supply to motors and inverters. For the connection between inverter and motor.
Regulations | General Properties
- UL and CSA Style 10681
- Flame retardant according to UL758 and test according to FT-2 CSA C.22.2 nº 210
- Low halogen emission according to IEC60754 y EN50267-2
- Resistance to industrial oils according to EN60811-2-1
- Bare copper conductor, extra flexible, Class 6, according to EN60228
- PVC insulation
- Available in different colours (see colour chart on the next page)
- Tinned copper braid, flexible, minimum coverage of 85%
- PVC outer sheath, Class 43, according to UL1581
- Colour grey RAL7040
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 4,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 80ºC en fixed installation
- Temperature range –15ºC to 80ºC in mobile installation
- Speed 200 m/min.
- Acceleration 15 m/s²
- Insulation resistance>200 M?·km
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228